[What's new, important, and Practical for functional Safety?]
Advanced functional Safety continues to evolve as the ISO26262 becomes mature. Recent new standards add more emphasis on reliability of new device.
<ASSIC 2020 Conference>
- Main Theme: Application Examples of Soft Error Technology to Functional Safety
- Contents: 1) Automotive E/E Part Application to Aerospace Industry: A New Perspective (NASA) 2) Functional Safety for Complex Multi-Core Processor based Avionics Systems (Intel) 3) Transient Fault Mitigation and Base Failure Rate Analysis for Advanced Functional Safety Application (Nvidia) 4) Alpha Particle Induced Soft Error and Automotive Functional Safety (XIA LLC) 5) Design Considerations for DRAM/SSD Automotive Functional Safety Application (SK Hynix) 6) New International Standard Activities and Soft Error Data Analysis Examples for Functional Safety (QRT) *Contents and speakers are subject to change.
- Date: 4/3/2020
- Time: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (Breakfast & after hour networking)
- Venue: Biltmore Hotel & Suites, 2151 Laurel wood Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Website: http://assic.qrtkr.com/
- Registration includes admission to all technical sessions, a program guide of the technical sessions, lunch, raffle, all coffee breaks and one free drink coupon for dinner network