Job Title: Enterprise and DC OEM Sales Director
The Director of U.S. Enterprise/DC OEM Sales has the responsibility to develop, growing and managing new businesses for SMI (and its affiliates) in the said segment. He/she will leverage his/hers existing or new contacts to form partnerships, design in SMI products and to grow business. This individual will be responsible for the overall growth of this exciting segment and for the management of the relationships with customers. He/she should be able to operate across multiple levels including executives, marketing, engineering, procurement in order to seek opportunities and promote SMI’s advantages and products. Similarly, he/she should be able to work closely with the SMI team in Asia and U.S. to achieve design win in a team fashion. The candidate enjoys taking the initiative, pushing both commercial and technical initiatives forward to results, are a great organizer and communicator.
Design wins, Revenue, margins, strength of the customer relationships, knowledge of the segment and customers
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated experience and successes in the following areas:
· NVMe and storage – preferably SSDs
· Enterprise, DC and AFA industry and contacts ie Google, FB, MSFT, AWS, Pure, Tintri, Netapp, Kaminario, EMC, IBM, etc…
· 10+ of working experience in semiconductor sales/business development
· BS or MS engineering degree
· Experience in helping to drive through complex commercial and legal agreements
· High integrity, team player, driven to win, strong balance of technical and business acumen
Silicon Motion is a world leader in NAND flash controllers, RFICs and graphics IC solutions. We have been a pioneer in the graphics IC subsystem market since 1995. Silicon Motion has developed a family of embedded graphics, DSP, and multimedia companion chips designed to accelerate graphics, video, and audio to enable applications such as Human Machine Interface control, POS terminals, medical/industrial embedded PCs, signage displays and multi-display subsystems.
The company was founded in 1995 in San Jose, California and is now headquartered in Taiwan, with design centers and sales offices in Taiwan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Japan and the US. Silicon Motion is publicly traded in NASDAQ under symbol SIMO.
Silicon Motion believes that a company’s most important asset is their employees. That is why we make sure that we offer an excellent array of benefits to eligible employees and encourage them to find balance between work and life.
We offer competitive compensation and reward superior performance. Employees are eligible to be recognized in the following ways:
- Highly competitive salaries differentiated by performance
- Annual merit increases
- Restricted Stock Unit Grants (RSU) for eligible employees
- Annual performance based cash bonus
- Invention and Patent Awards
SEND COPY OF RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES