At GenapSys we are working to power the world of healthcare and diagnostics with advanced DNA sequencing technology. Our proprietary technology integrates advanced electronics, molecular biology, fluidics and data analytics and machine learning to dramatically reduce cost of ownership and operating expenses for DNA and RNA sequencing.Our team brings together an incredibly diverse and multidisciplinary set of backgrounds and skills – from electrical and mechanical engineers, to physicists, chemists, microfluidic engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and more. Together we will advance scientific and medical knowledge and improve human health through transformative DNA sequencing technologies. We are working cross functionally to make a great impact in the world – join us on that mission!
We are currently looking for a creative, talented, and productive individual to join the GenapSys team as Senior CMOS Chip Validation Engineer to drive validation and characterization of our next generation DNA sequencing chip and system. This is an exciting time at the company to utilize your experience in semiconductor chip characterization and make an impact. If you have the desire to redefine the current paradigm of DNA sequencing, please apply!
● CMOS chip validation, characterization, and release to production
● Develop characterization and validation plan
● Develop characterization and automation test programs
● Process characterization data and prepare summary reports
● Debug marginality and functionality of Silicon chips
● Design validation and characterization PCB boards
● Manage packaging, PCB layout, PCB fabrication, PCB assembly and electrical test activities
● Support internal scientists with their technical questions and issue
● Master’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent degree
● 7+ years of experience with semiconductor chip characterization
● ATE to bench correlation
● Experience with developing ATE test programs is a plus
● Defect Analyses and yield improvement.
● Expert in Analog and Digital circuit analysis and troubleshooting both at component level and system level
● Experience with validation of complex SOC chips
● Experienced in using Python for data collection and test automation
● Experience with characterization of ultra-low noise instrumentation grade chips is a plus
● Expert with chip validation and characterization automation
● Expert in designing evaluation and characterization boards
● Expert in using test equipment such as logic analyzer, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, RF signal generators, …
● Detail oriented with great documentation skills
● Team player and willing to learn new things
What we offer:
● An amazing mission: Enabling everyone to decode the living world!
● Competitive compensation and stock options
● Competitive benefits: medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and dependents, fully sponsored life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) retirement savings plan.
● Free daily catered gourmet lunches and snacks
● Weekly fancy High Tea and happy hours
● Free complex onsite gym membership
● Casual, but high-performing work environment
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of GenapSys' culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Genapsys does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Genapsys employee. Genapsys will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Genapsys.