• Responsible for SOC heterogeneous architecture, focusing on GPU performance and power modeling and analysis, compromising the functions among CPU/GPU/NPU/DSP.
• Research on GPU micro architecture and develop new techniques for improving power, performance.
• Deliver new technology or methodology to improve GPU/CPU/NPU/DSP cooperation efficiency at physical implementation level.
• Work with SoC team to complete all GPU's system level integration analysis and design including work flow，interface define，storage and interconnection，low power strategy and testing methodology；
• PhD degree in EE/CE
• ASIC design experience, and related experience working with mobile programmable graphics hardware design.
• Expertise in state of the art mobile programmable graphics and computing architecture and compiler technology.
• Familiarity with graphics/compute vision standard APIs (OpenGL、OpenGL ES、OpenCL、Vulkan、OpenVX、etc)
• Familiarity with Android graphics system architecture and work flow from application level to kernel level.
• Deep understanding on software and algorithm development using GPU, for example, 3D games、virtual reality、image processing、artificial intelligence、etc.
• Strong skills in SOC low power analysis, methodology, work flow, and design.
• Strong skills in GPU performance modeling and analysis.