• Responsible for SOC multi core heterogeneous performance and power modeling and analysis
• Research on DSP/GPU/CPU/NPU cooperation solution and H-S-A programme.
• Research on hardware scheduler or hardware kernel for heterogeneous computing
• Work with SoC team to optimize heterogeneous computing architecture
• PhD degree in EE/CE or relative field.
• Expertise in state of the art mobile programmable heterogeneous computing architecture and compiler technology.
• Familiarity with OPENCL or H –S-A
• Excellent learning and communication skills. Highly motivated and have strong work ethic