Lead Software Engineer
Aug 2, 2019 Cadence , Beijing, China
- The position is responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software and algorithms related to advanced analysis and simulation tools used in the development of VLSI circuits and RF communication systems.
- The engineer will be responsible for leading multiple development efforts through the complete design cycle and working with across-functional team to ensure the software is tested, integrated and documented.
- Skilled in C++ programming, familiar with development under Linux/Unix environment;
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
- Good problem-solving skill and ability to work in a team environment
- Educational requirement is an MS or above in electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering; computer science, or applied mathematics. Candidate should have exposure to and interest in algorithmically-intensive software development.
- Background in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: VLSI circuit simulation, computational electromagnetics, parallel numerical algorithms, spectral methods for solution of ordinary and partial differential equations, numerical linear algebra, computational fluid mechanics, finite element analysis, computational mechanics.
- Exposure to analog, RF or microwave circuit fundamentals is a strong plus.
please submit your application to email@example.com