US Territory Sales Manager/Director
Sep 23, 2019
Silicon Motion Inc., Milpitas, California
The primary responsibility is to generate, retain and expand sales revenue in the Americas Sales region comprised mainly of U.S. and Canada. This individual reports to the SMI USA President and will be responsible for dirivng the overall business and manage relationship with our key accounts in collaboration with the Market Development/Product Marketing teams and FAE/AE teams as well as with sales representative partners and distributors.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include:
- Establish and Implements sales strategy and revenue goals for the territory.
- Relentless pursuing new project opportunities as well as new customers.
- Build relationships across multiple functions at customers – including executives, marketing, engineering, procurement, etc.
- Responsible for complete understanding of customers’ profile including key managers/personnel, business dynamics, competitive landscape, product roadmaps, etc.
- Work with SMI operations, finance and legal teams as well as channel partners on executing contracts and sales logistics associated with revenue forecast and generation.
- Manage and support sales representatives and distributors to expand the business and meet revenue goals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Strong organizational/interpersonal & communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Comfortable both as a hunter and a gatherer.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- BS CS/EE a plus.
- Five or more years sales experience and in the semiconductor, NAND flashor SSD preferred.
- Sales experience with 1st tier OEMs such Intel, Cisco, Dell, HP, Apple, Micron, WD is a plus.
- Experience working with/managing US/Canda sales reps and component distributors.
- Chinese Mandarin skills a plus.
For applying job positions or more information regarding the recruitment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org