Technical Program Manager
Apr 28, 2021 ASE (U.S.) INC., USA
ASE (U.S.) INC.
Job Title: Technical Program Manager (Individual Contributor)
Personnel Req: #412: please send your resume to email@example.com
SUMMARY: As a Technical Program Manager, you will support the business unit (engineering and sales) in account development. The Technical Program Manager must have an understanding of our customer’s business and their future plans. The Technical Program Manager will coordinate technical support to enable specific account strategies with engineering, sales and factory as well as providing package design support to the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all technical and business-related activities to help create optimal revenue with current and new customers.
• Utilize strong program management skills to drive and manage high volume and tight timeline NPIs working with factory to develop process, equipment, material and qualify product smoothly.
• Apply DFM approach, conduct detail and thorough design review, feasibility study, product requirements and clear specifications working with customers.
• Define product qualifications requirements with engineering and customers for all new products.
• Engage with cross functional teams in understanding and resolving technical/ quality issues, highlighting quality risks to core team and management.
• Solve problems in timely manner to reduce impact to production and supply chain.
• Yield management and enhancement with factory engineering from ramp to high volume.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: ASE requires a BS degree in engineering or related fields experience with 10+ years of experience in IC Packaging, Assembly and Test. Experience in SMT process and EMS environment are major plus. Experience in working with customer and stake holders of the program to resolve technical issues and able make sound business decisions to support the success of the program.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No supervisor responsibilities but must be able to organize and work with cross functional team inside ASE, and with customer to accomplish the program objective.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English and good communication skills are required, fluency in both English and Chinese is required.
COMPUTER/SOFTWARE SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE: Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Must have basic math skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be flexible. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REASONING ABILITY: Work independently and have ability to make decisions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.