CASPA Co-host Event
Innovation and Development of China - US Integrated Circuit Industry
Time: 12/03/2016, 11:30 – 16:30
Venue: ZGC Innovation Center, 4500 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- 11:30 - 13:00: Registration and Networking.
Free Lunch for first 75 attendees
- 13:00 - 13:05 : Representatives,The Embassy of the People 's Republic of China in the United States Welcome Speech.
- 13:05 - 13:10: Mr. Junzhao Lei, President, CASPA Welcome Speech .
- 13:10 - 13:20: Zhongguancun IC Design Park and ZGC Capital Corporation signed a strategic cooperation agreement.
- 13:20 - 14:00: Introduction to China 's IC design industry development opportunities.
Mr. Jun Miao, President, Zhongguancun IC Design Park
- 14:00 - 14:20: Introduction to the construct of Zhongguancun IC design industry innovation and ecosystem.
Mr. Duo Wang, Minister of Market Planning Department, Zhongguancun IC Design Park
- 14:20 - 14:40: Introduction to the practice of Zhongguancun IC design industry innovation service system.
Ms. Lu Dong, Vice Minister of Industrial Development, Zhongguancun IC Design Park
- 14:40 - 14:50: Q&A.
- 14:50 - 15:00: Summary of the meeting.
- 15:00 - 16:30: Refreshments and Free Networking.
Time: 12/06/2016 - 12/08/2016
Venue: San Jose Convention Center, 150 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113
Time: 12/08/2016, 18:00 - 20:30
Venue: TechCode, 1172 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94040
Time: 12/13/2016 18:30 – 20:30
Venue: InnoSpring, 2901 Tasman Drive Suite 107, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Venue: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, 650 Page Mill Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94304
Time: 01/11/2017 - 01/02/2017
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center,5001 Great America PKWY, Santa Clara, CA 95054
CASPA Job Alert
- Ayar Labs is on a mission to get optics inside all electronics, replacing electricity with light, and bringing breakthrough improvements in performance and energy efficiency to computing.Our small team is growing and we are looking for a Laser and III-V Photonic Integrated Device and Circuit Designer More info. Updated on 8/16/2016
- ZTE USA , headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems, and enterprise solutions, has multiple new openings about Physical Design/Timing/VLSI, package and RF. Please send your resume to email@example.com opening info. Updated on 11/16/2016
Summary of CASPA Major Events
Following links include presentation materials for previous major CASPA events during the 2016 - 2017 term:
Thank you for your kind attention and generous support. We look forward to seeing you at CASPA events.
QUESTIONS: Please do not reply to this message. If you have any question or need further information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNSUBSCRIBE: Click here with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to unsubscribe.
Copyright 2015 CASPA. All right reserved.