CASPA Co-host Event
CIE/SF High School Student Scholarship Award 2017
Time: 12/03/2016, 11:30 – 16:30
Venue: ZGC Innovation Center, 4500 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- 11:30 - 13:00: Registration and Networking.
Free Lunch for first 75 attendees
- 13:00 - 13:05 : Representatives,The Embassy of the People 's Republic of China in the United States Welcome Speech.
- 13:05 - 13:10: Mr. Junzhao Lei, President, CASPA Welcome Speech .
- 13:10 - 13:20: Zhongguancun IC Design Park and ZGC Capital Corporation signed a strategic cooperation agreement.
- 13:20 - 14:00: Introduction to China 's IC design industry development opportunities.
Mr. Jun Miao, President, Zhongguancun IC Design Park
- 14:00 - 14:20: Introduction to the construct of Zhongguancun IC design industry innovation and ecosystem.
Mr. Duo Wang, Minister of Market Planning Department, Zhongguancun IC Design Park
- 14:20 - 14:40: Introduction to the practice of Zhongguancun IC design industry innovation service system.
Ms. Lu Dong, Vice Minister of Industrial Development, Zhongguancun IC Design Park
- 14:40 - 14:50: Q&A.
- 14:50 - 15:00: Summary of the meeting.
- 15:00 - 16:30: Refreshments and Free Networking.
Venue: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, 650 Page Mill Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94304
Time: 01/11/2017 - 01/02/2017
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center,5001 Great America PKWY, Santa Clara, CA 95054
CASPA Job Alert
- ZTE USA , headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems, and enterprise solutions, has multiple new openings about Physical Design/Timing/VLSI, package and RF. Please send your resume to email@example.com opening info. Updated on 11/16/2016
- Intel , Dalian, PRC has multiple openings in engineering and engineering management roles. More info. Updated on 12/15/2016
Summary of CASPA Major Events
Following links include presentation materials for previous major CASPA events during the 2016 - 2017 term:
Thank you for your kind attention and generous support. We look forward to seeing you at CASPA events.
QUESTIONS: Please do not reply to this message. If you have any question or need further information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNSUBSCRIBE: Click here with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to unsubscribe.
Copyright 2015 CASPA. All right reserved.