CASPA/CIE Educational Day
Time: 13:00 - 16:00,Sunday, September 10, 2017
Venue: Cadence Auditorium Building 10, 2655 Seely Ave, San Jose, CA
Promotional Code: CASPACIE1014
- 13:00 - 13:30: Registration and Networking
- 13:30 - 13:35: CASPA introduction
- 13:35 - 13:40: CIE introduction
- 13:40 - 14:00: Keynote #1 session "Youth Leadership and Volunteer Opportunities in Local Government" by Assembly-member Kansen Chu
- 14:00 - 14:20: Keynote #2 session "Connecting with Your Youth" by Rick Maloon, M.ed, principal of Miramonte Christian School
- 14:20 - 14:25: 5 minutes break
- 14:25 - 15:55: AMC/AIME level math competition problem coaching session, by Dr. Kevin Wang, Academic Director and Head Coach at Areteem Institute, home of Math Zoom and ZIML Competition
- 15:55 - 16:00: Prize given to top competitors in 3 categories
- 14:25 - 15:55: American History coaching session & how to participate in American History competition, by Steve Wang, Founder of Bay Area Community American History Club
Thank you for your kind attention and generous support. We look forward to seeing you at CASPA events.
CASPA | eLetter Publication
QUESTIONS: Please do not reply to this message. If you have any question or need further information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNSUBSCRIBE: Click here with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to unsubscribe.
Copyright 2015 CASPA. All right reserved.