Last Saturday's Symposium was very successful with full-house attendees. In this precious sunny and mild summer weekend, I thank you for choosing to attend our event instead of going for outdoor activities.
There are a few takeaways in this symposium to share with you.
1. AI Semiconductor market value is growing exponentially. In 2025, it is estimated at $70+ billion in comparison to $4 billion this year! It is an exciting time to be in the semiconductor industry. Automotive sector is one of the big drivers.
2. Memory bandwidth and power efficiency are critical in AI. AI will continue to drive technology and architecture innovations.
3. The innovation of NCFET transistor device can further reduce energy consumption and the derived unique XNOR gate structure may be used at compute in memory.
4. SiFive’s innovative way to leverage cloud and templates to accelerate RISC V chips to market from years down to months.
5. Memory wall issues impacting both power and die size. AMD’s EPYC server processor adopted Chiplet packaging design, HBM2, and boosting PCie I/O bandwidth to improve the data movement and hence improve overall performance.
6. Emerging memory (MRAM, RRAM, PCRAM) will be the next memory wall breaker. MRAM is the most promising embedded memory into production in a year.
For members, you can access slides here:
Chairman and President, CASPA
Soft Skill Seminar: Neuroscience Based Communication
Date: Thursday, July. 25, 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Venue: ITRI International Inc., 2870 Zanker Rd #140, San Jose, CA 95134
Neuroscience is a multidisciplinary branch of biology that focuses on the mechanics of cognitive functions. It has gained popularity due to its many applications such as business communication, neuro marketing, spiking neural (SN) P systems in chip design, etc. Neuroscience based communication is a topic that spans multiple disciplines: neuroscience, linguistics, speech-language pathology, psychology, cognitive science, audiology, computer science, engineering, education, and others.
Online registration: Soft Skill Seminar: Neuroscience Based Communication
CASPA Autumn Delegation Trip to Taiwan
Date: Sep. 18, 2019 - Sep. 20, 2019
Recruit high tech startups to join 2019 CASPA international Taiwan delegation trip; get the first hand information of Taiwan market, network with high profile VC’s and industry leaders, present your projects in high tech summit, and meet local governmental decision makers. Selected startups will have incentives. Email email@example.com to get registration details and fee information.
Please provide following information:
name/contact, cell phone/email/company, name/presented, project name/bio/projects, introduction (500 words)
(1. core technology; 2 projected revenue; 3. land/facility/fund requirements 4. require roadshow)
- [Chef Zhao Bistro] Best Sichuan Restaurant, vote by Chihuo Dine In, Lunch or Dinner to Go, Bento Box, Party Trays, Catering CASPA members & CASPA Corporate Sponsors Special: 10% off Bento Box, 20% off Party Trays & Catering Services for orders over $200
- [Air China] Special discount code for CASPA members and sponsors: USSME19006. Please follow the instructions below to purchase tickets online with the discount code.
Thank you for your kind attention and generous support. We look forward to seeing you at CASPA events.
CASPA | eLetter Publication
QUESTIONS: Please do not reply to this message. If you have any question or need further information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNSUBSCRIBE: Click here with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to unsubscribe.
Copyright 2015 CASPA. All right reserved.