High-speed SerDes Analog Design Engineers / Manager
What can eTopus do for you?
- Potential for upward mobility in a fast-moving Silicon Valley startup.
- Opportunity to work with the like-minded talent to solve challenging problems.
- Becoming part of the creator of ultra-high speed interconnect technology to enable the next generation of Cloud Data Centers.
What can you do for eTopus?
Our analog/mixed-signal team develops cutting-edge technology for several high-speed SerDes product lines. We are actively seeking talented analog and mixed-signal design engineers who want to join a dynamic and experienced team and take their technical knowledge to the next level.
Specific job description:
- Build & innovate on high-speed analog/mixed-signal circuits such as PLL, ADC, DAC, Continuous Filter, VGA, Regulator, transmitter in deep sub-micron CMOS technology for integration in SOC products.
- Work with systems team on specification definition.
- Work with layout design engineers.
- Verify in block/chip level (LVS, DRC, LPE, EM)
- Perform design review.
- Integrate IP core into chip level.
- Test, characterize, debug, and productize the analog/mixed-signal core designs.
Required skills and experience
- Solid experience in the design, layout & verification of PLL, CTLE, ADC, DAC, or VGA/PGA.
- Experience in major EDA tools.
- Exposure of scripting languages such as Tcl, python, matlab, and verilog a plus
- Experience with high volume IC manufacturing a plus.
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment.
- Experience with 10G+ networking or communication development a plus.
- Advanced CMOS technologies such as 40nm, 28nm and below.
- BS/MS/PhD in EE with multiple Tape-out experience in 28nm or below process nodes.
Working location: Headquarters & Innovation Center