TetraMem is a fast-growing well-funded startup company working on the next generation of computing platforms with unique ReRAM-based in-memory computing technologies. We are hiring in multiple positions from software to hardware.
In this role you will be part of a world-class system design team responsible for the development and deployment of software solutions for a revolutionary computing system, which we believe can reduce the energy consumption of AI processing by two orders of magnitude over conventional digital solutions. This will completely disrupt the AI IoT landscape. It is based on our unique computing memory device with multi-bit-level capacity per cell, which is nonvolatile with excellent retention and endurance. We offer a very competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and a full benefits package including medical, professional PTO, 401k, daycare subsidy, and other perks.
● BS or MS in Computer Engineering
● 3 years+ experience supporting external, paid HW engineering customers
● Experience developing demos with HW evaluation boards (such as Raspberry Pi, etc.)
● Experience with Python, C and embedded software development
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience training others and writing useful documentation
● Startup mindset/experience
Experience in one or more of the following areas considered a strong plus:
● Experience developing ML real-time image processing applications
● Experience tweaking HW/SW system to make customer-ready demos.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org