Video codec team, one of key teams in Amlogic, is seeking excellent and potential ASIC design engineers to implement the world’s leading Video Codec IPs.
As a key member of video codec team, you will be responsible for the implementation of video encoder/decoder related IPs. Detailed responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Documentation of design specifications.
- Use design specification to do RTL digital design and verification.
- Cooperate with backend team to do synthesis, and timing check, power analysis.
- BS/MS/PHD in Electrical Engineering, Minimum 2 years in related experience.
- Fluent in RTL design with Verilog/System Verilog, synthesis and timing closure.
- Experiences of developing video encoder/decoder related modules preferred.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit amlogic.com.