Job# 2112: EDA Software / IP Account Manager
- San Jose, CA
- Sales for EDA software and semiconductor IP
- Work closely with customers for product evaluation, purchase, and product deployment.
- Work closely with internal application engineers, RnD team, and marketing team
- BA or BS in related fields and work experience in EDA or semiconductor design company
- Familiar basic IC design flows including SoC and AMS.
- Familiar with SoC EDA design tools for P & R, RC Extraction, timing analysis
- Familiar with AMS EDA design tools for schematic entry, circuit simulation, layout editing, DRC checking
- Familiar with basic semiconductor IP types and business model
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of EDA sales for SoC tools or circuit simulator is a plus
- Mandarin (Chinese) speaking is a plus
- Competitive compensation package including medical insurance and 401K
- Salary and commission rate are negotiable.
- The candidate needs to be authorized to work in the US.