Work location: Folsom
This position will be responsible for supporting Solid State Drive controller products for specific customers in Folsom area. This position will work independently in customer’s site and collaborate with core engineering team remotely. Relocation package will be offered when relocating to Folsom.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent to work independently and remotely with cross functional departments.
- Responsible for managing the technical relationship with the assigned customer. The FAE should be the go-to person for customer’s technical contacts.
- Responsible for handling the first level for all technical matters including product discussions, FA/debug, JIRA tracking/closure and project monitoring.
- Work with firmware/system/ASIC engineers on resolving customer issues
- Minimum 3+ years field support experience in semiconductor industry
- Proficient in verbal, written and presentation skill
- Strong ability to comprehend technical discussion and writing note/summary
- Must enjoy working with dynamic people and building client relationship
- Familiar with PC system architecture and Windows/Linux OS environment
- Experience in SSDsystem debugging and SSD firmware is a plus
- Good knowledge of NAND flash, PCIe and NVMe standard is a plus
SMI-USA: Compensation, Benefits, Rewards and Culture
Silicon Motion believes that a company’s most important asset is their employees. That is why we make sure that we offer an excellent array of benefits to eligible employees and encourage them to find balance between work and life. We offer competitive compensation and reward superior performance. Employees are eligible to be recognized in the following ways:
- Highly competitive salaries differentiated by performance
- Annual merit increases
- RSU for eligible employees
- Invention and Patent Awards
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Length of Service Awards
- We offer comprehensive health insurance plans for eligible employees and dependents. There are plans to meet the needs of you and your family.
For applying job positions or more information regarding the recruitment, please
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com