We are looking for a dynamic Field Applications Engineer to support our growing list of customers in consumer electronics, smart home, industrial and automotive market segments. This position represents a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction of customer support across the region at Amlogic and provides a real chance to make a difference and have a far-reaching impact.
In addition to providing first-class technical support to our customers, this role will also provide crucial technical assistance to our Sales and Marketing team during their interactions in winning new business. As a Field Applications Engineer, you will also work closely with our technical support teams in Asia, to ensure successful and timely technical issue resolution.
- Provide technical software support.
- Understand customer technical queries and issues, provide initial analysis and solutions
- Become the point of contact for software issues in their area of expertise within the team
- Collect, compile and track customer technical issues and manage ongoing project progress
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to provide expert technical support in customer interactions
- Help develop and train colleagues within the support team
- Work with 3rd party SW design houses to deliver workable solutions to issues
- Engineering degree and 5+ years’ experience, with minimum 2 years in semiconductor or systems company.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux and/or RTOS is essential.
- Requires strong technical breadth and depth. Knowledge of systems and silicon is required.
- Requires critical thinking skills, outstanding leadership, excellent Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work with diverse world-wide teams.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous customer programs.
- Detail and action oriented.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com