* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
* Minimum 10 years of strategic sales experience in a related industry.
* Experience and comfort in a start-up environment.
* A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
* Experience in closing large deals with potentially long sales cycles.
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
* Goal-oriented individual, with vast interpersonal managerial skills, strong business acumen, and positive leadership abilities with proven results in mentoring, motivating, and developing teams.
* This position requires domestic and international travel.
* All prospective employees must pass a background check.
* Works closely together with regional account managers in order to maximize business and serves as team leader responsible for the quality and success of activities on a regional basis.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
* Achieves sales quota and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
* Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
* Maximize proteanTecs’ opportunity while providing value added solutions to assigned accounts.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
*Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
* Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
* Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
To apply for this job email your details to proteantecs.61.A2D@applynow.io