We are looking for Senior verification engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team focused on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create next generation enterprise data center solutions.
Location: San Jose, California
- Work closely with the design team to review and understand specifications / architectures / micro-architectures
- Define test plans
- Develop block level and chip level verification environments
- Produce functional / code coverage metrics
- Run regression and debug / triage failures in simulation environment
- Validate features and work with software teams to debug issues in the lab
- BSEE with 7+ years or MSEE with 5+ years experience
- Advanced knowledge of standard ASIC/FPGA verification flows including simulation, testbench development, and post silicon bring-up and validation
- Excellent knowledge of System Verilog and Verilog
- Experience in developing test benches using the OVM, VMM or UVM methodology
- Good knowledge with C/C++
- Experience with either Perl or Python scripts
- Knowledge of industry high speed interface standard protocols (PCI Express, DDR, NAND Flash etc.) strongly desired
- Experience in computer storage and networking is desired
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills and the desire to take on diverse challenges
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or access the following company website
Careers – ScaleFlux Computational Storage for details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com