As chip/software architect, you will be responsible for overall company technical roadmap, chip definitions, customer and project communication, which include but not limited to:
- Manage and drive major projects, which might cover chip design, software development, customer support, NPI mass production.
- Advance the RD organization’s culture and make sure objectives aligned.
– Work with top leaders and support necessary decisions to organizational success.
– Work with business leaders and functional leaders to make sure operation and delivery well.
– Liaise with major external partners and key accounts, attend necessary meetings.
- Bachelor or above degree in EE, CS or related field preferred. PhD preferred.
- Solid experiences in chip architecture/definition and/or embedded software architecture
- Solid experiences in semiconductors industry, fabless design company preferred.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Standard organization/committee experience a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload to follow throug
To apply for this job please visit amlogic.com.