SEMI High Tech U是英才计划的主要活动之一，与SEMICON West同期举行，是为期三天的赴美学习实践项目，让高中生从实践中认知高科技产业职位的工作内容和方式。行业志愿者会引导学生们将科学、工程、技术和数学(STEM)技能应用到实践活动中。
Our High Tech U (HTU) is a three-day program for high school students who want to know more about careers in the tech industry.
- The connection of STEM to real world applications – the more STEM courses completed, the more prepared you will be for a future in technology.
- HTU is taught by industry professionals, who will share their views on career opportunities.
- Your skills and how to best take advantage of them when setting goals for your future.
- Social and business skills are as important as technical skills.
- Success and confidence are within you.
- College opportunities and more.
- HTU is not training for a job, but knowledge for a career.
Having fun, working in teams and learning by doing are all part of the HTU experience. At HTU you will:
- launch hacky sacks using Statapults to determine how statistics are important in quality control decisions
- apply your feet in a unique HTU activity and become the inside of a calculator
- work in teams, solving real-world problems in third-world countries
- tour the show floor and get to see what is coming next in semiconductor tech
Place: SEMICON West @ Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco
SEMI China Vinson Gu
SEMI China Lucia Zhu
- We offer free entrance for High Tech U program. Food is provided each day.我们免费提供此为期三天的实践项目。活动期间提供餐食。
- Please arrange your own round-trip airplane tickets and accomadation.需要您自行安排往返美国的机票、签证、食宿、交通等。
- English Speaking is a must.可以进行英语沟通。
- Guardians accompany students to U.S.A is required.赴美需要有监护人陪同。
- High school students only.只接受高中生报名。
- Limited Seat, conditional admission.名额有限，欲报从速，主办方会根据报名者情况筛选最终参与者。
- Available for the AI Forum held by SEMI on July 13.如有意愿，可参加7月13日SEMI在硅谷举办的 AI 主题论坛。