Date and Time: Fri, March 13, 2020. 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Location: Computer History Museum — 1401 N. Shoreline Blvd. Mountain View, CA 94043
Northeastern students are preparing to graduate in the next few months and we’re looking forward to introducing them to you in person. In acknowledgement of the upcoming 2020 commencement, we are throwing a special event, Northeastern University Connect!
- A unique opportunity to meet students and graduates of Northeastern University in an afternoon of curated interviews, introductions and networking
- Meet 150+ in-demand job candidates – Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, Project Management, and Biotechnology graduate degree students
- Conduct on-site interviews – Pre-screen resumes to select your top candidates and we’ll do the rest
- Gain exclusive access – An intimate event with industry leading partners to maximize high quality interaction with students
Join us on Friday, March 13th as we offer a select group of Employer Partners the exclusive opportunity to connect directly with graduates and students in an afternoon of interviews, networking, and information-sharing.
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Employer Partner Showcase & Expert Sessions (lunch provided)
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 interviews
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm Networking Reception
What you should bring:
- Any promotional material or swag that you’d like to bring. We welcome all different kinds of swag. Items that we’ve seen work well before include: Pens, sunglasses, coozies, stickers, notebooks, etc.
What Northeastern Will Provide
- (1) tall round table covered with a plain black tablecloth
- (2) chairs to accompany the table
- (1) pull up banner signage with your company’s logo
- (1) interview setup consisting of 2 chairs and a small table
- Appetizers and light refreshments throughout the event
On-site Interviews: Employer Partners will be allocated ten, 15 minute time-slots during the event to conduct pre-scheduled interviews. We will provide a small interview setup consisting of 2 chairs and a table, which will be set up behind your company booth. To facilitate follow ups, we will give you an onsite form to use when interviewing students.
Contact information: Tina Wang, Strategic Advisor, 650-224-9080; firstname.lastname@example.org